The logos here are provided for digital purposes and must not be altered, cropped or enlarged. See our Company Branding Guidlines for proper use of these logos. If you need a higher resolution or print versions, please feel free to contact the Woodard marketing team at 404-857-0700 or email Graham Tucker at email@example.com.
The logos below are knock outs on blue backgrounds. You can access the full white .png by clicking the image, and then right clicking and “save as”.
The two following links are to PDFs that are available to those interested and are available for use at your desecration given that they are not altered and used according to our company’s instruction. If you have questions about the Company Media Kit or the Company Branding Guidelines, please feel free to contact the Woodard marketing team at 404-857-0700 or email Kelly Cantley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an author, consultant, Intuit contractor and national speaker, Joe has trained over 100,000 accounting professionals in the areas of practice development, changing technology trends, and how to maximize the use of QuickBooks in their accounting practices.
Joe regularly publishes articles for various publications and has been featured repeatedly in Insightful Accountant, Accounting Today, and AccountingWEB, in both articles and in video interviews.
Joe is CEO of Woodard Events, LLC, which delivers cutting-edge education, coaching, resources, and a community for small business advisors and small business owners within the accounting industry. In 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 Joe was recognized by Accounting Today as one of the Top 100 Influencers within the Accounting Profession. In 2008, Joe was recognized by CPA Practice Advisor as one of the top 40 up and coming thought leaders under the age of 40.
Joe engages with the next generation of accounting professionals with visits to Florida Atlantic University, Nova Southeastern University, and other Universities. In 2017, Woodard Events LLC, has partnered with the Latino community by the introduction of the first Spanish training track within their annual Scaling New Heights Conference.
How can you let your viewers and readers know you’re going to the conference this year? Click the top badge for English and the bottom for Espanol then save the image locally. You may then use the image on your website, tweet it on Twitter or post it on Facebook. Please don’t forget to link it to “scalingnewheights.com.”
• What Color is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers – by Richard N. Bolles
• How to Win Friends and Influence People in the Digital Age – by Dale Carnegie & Associates
• The Speed of Trust: The One Thing that Changes Everything – by Stephen M.R. Covey
• The Synergist: How to Lead Your Team to Predictable Success – by Les McKeown
• The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People – by Steven R. Covey
• Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity – David Allen
• OneNote 2013 for Dummies – James H. Russell
• Smarter Faster Better: The Transformative Power of Real Productivity – Charles Duhigg
• The E-Myth Accountant – by Michael Gerber and M. Darren Root, CPA
• The Intentional Accountant - by M. Darren Root, CPA
• The Five Dysfunctions of a Team - by Patrick Lencioni
• The Firm of the Future: A Guide for Accountants, Lawyers, and Other Professional Services – by Paul Dunn and Ronald J. Baker
• Getting Things Done – David Allen