Advanced Training for Accounting Professionals
Looking at a client's messy books can feel like running in an obstacle race. You have no idea what you're looking at and you're completely overwhelmed. In this session, we'll trade overwhelm and uncertainty for a confident, reliable system for taking on the messiest QBO cleanups.
In this session, we'll go over:
- Assessing and diagnosing the books (and getting paid for it)
- Defining the scope of the cleanup project and avoiding scope creep
- Confidently selling and pricing cleanup projects
- Staying organized with an efficient cleanup system
- Identifying the source of problems and cleanup solutions