The Woodard Report provides educational articles, news pieces, and relevant information to advance the understanding and knowledge surrounding the accounting and bookkeeping professions and technologies connected to those professions.
Knowledge areas addressed by The Woodard Report’s talented authors include:
• Advisory (Financial, Management, Operational, and Technology)
• Back Office Operations (Human Resources, Payroll, and Sales Tax)
• Bookkeeping Plus (Accounts Receivable, Cash Flow Management, Financial Measurements, and Spending Management)
• Income Tax (Preparation)
• Specialized Services (Construction, E-Commerce, and Legal Services)
• Technology (Business Technology, Cloud Accounting, and Desktop Accounting)
• Your Practice (Client Experience, Modern Bookkeeping, Practice Growth, Practice Management, and Professional Development)
• News & Trends
Through partnerships with a number of companies that provide technology solutions and services to accounting and bookkeeping professionals and other small businesses, Woodard is able to provide these resources in an ad-free, distraction-free environment.
The Woodard Report is one of the numerous resources Woodard offers to empower small business advisors to transform small businesses, including a podcast and a reality TV-style video case study of small business transformation. Click here for more information about Woodard's free resources for accountants and bookkeepers.