Scaling New Heights Cancellation and Refund Policies:
Some sessions at Scaling New Heights prepare you to take product certification exams, but attendance at these sessions without passing the respective exam does not provide you with a certification status. Attending the session does not guarantee you will pass the certification exam.
A Scaling New Heights registration is refundable, less a nominal $50 administration fee until 2/28/23. From 6/28/22 to 2/28/23 the registration is transferrable to another accountant or bookkeeper with the administrative fee waived. From 3/1/23- 5/31/23, the registration may be transferred to another accountant or bookkeeper with an administrative fee of $100. The registration is always transferable inside the original purchaser's organization. Registration transfers to another accountant or bookkeeper can be done by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
.Woodard Summit Cancellation and Refund Policies:
If you register for Woodard Summit through a fully paid registration and decide not to attend, you can cancel your registration through September 23 to receive a full refund. If you cancel your registration after September 23, we will refund your registration less a cancellation fee of $350. If you do not cancel your registration at least 48 hours before the event or are a “no show,” you will forfeit 100% of your registration fee.Membership Passes:
If you register for Woodard Summit as an included benefit of your Woodard membership and decide not to attend, you can cancel your registration through September 23 with no cancellation fee and receive the leveraged benefit credit back to your membership. If you wish to cancel your registration after September 23, Woodard will charge an administrative cancellation fee of $100. If you cancel your registration within 48 hours of the event or are a “no show” for the event, Woodard will charge a late cancellation administrative fee of $350. Note: You cannot directly transfer your registration to a future Woodard Summit, but members who are active, with an available credit, at the time of the next Woodard Summit may register for the next Woodard Summit as an included benefit of their membership, if applicable for your membership level.
Woodard Membership Terms, Cancellation Policies, and Refund Policies:
We bill monthly members once a month.
- The Woodard Membership subscription begins the day you enroll.
- You are committed to an annual membership contract with automatic renewal unless you provide written 30-day notice before the renewal date. Once your contract renews, you are in a renewed annual contract.
1:1 Coaching sessions must be scheduled in advance. If you schedule a meeting and cannot make it, you must call at least 24 hours in advance. Anything less than 24 hours is called a "No Show", meaning you have forfeited that month's mentorship session.
- Within your 12-month contract period, you have access to one discounted (for Select or Advantage members) or full registration (for Premium members) for Scaling New Heights. You must register within your contract period or forfeit.
- Registration for Scaling New Heights cannot be rolled forward to future years. Once you register, your registration cannot be moved, refunded, or transferred to another accountant.
- If you choose not to renew your membership, you are entitled to use your discount or full registration for Scaling New Heights but must apply the discount before your membership ends otherwise you forfeit any discounts.
- If you withdraw from a course after enrollment, there will be a $100 administration fee.
- If a monthly 1:1 coaching session is canceled, credit is not restored to the member.
1:1 coaching credit will be issued every 30 days and will be forfeited if not used within 30 days after being issued.
If you decide not to renew your membership, you will lose access to course(s) and all associated content upon the contract end date. Also, if you have registered for any future courses, these registrations will be canceled.
If you purchase an Advantage Membership, from 06/03/22 to 06/22/22, you will receive a $100 discount for 6 months. If you are a current Institute member and purchase an Advantage Membership from 06/03/22 to 06/22/22, you will receive a $100 discount for 12 months.
- Advantage and Premium members can add additional Select members who are W-2 employees of their firm for only $95/month each. As long as a firm member maintains either the Advantage or Premium membership plan, the discount will stay in place for any W-2 firm employee enrolled as a Select member. However, if the Advantage or Premium plan is not renewed then any Select members with the $95/month rate will automatically go to the non-discounted rate of $195/month for the remainder of their 12-month term.
If you attend any live training events offered by Woodard Events, LLC, you grant your permission for Woodard Events, LLC, its conference partners, sponsors, media partners, and/or attendees to photograph, audiotape or videotape you during your involvement in the live event. Further, you grant permission for said photographs, video, or audio content to be used by Woodard Events, LLC, its conference partners, sponsors, media partners, and/or attendees as they deem fit and at their sole discretion. Woodard Events, LLC shall own all intellectual property rights, if any, arising in connection therewith, and as an attendee of the live event, you agree and acknowledge that you shall not receive (or be entitled to receive) any compensation from Woodard Events, LLC for any such usage.
Complaint Resolution – Earned CPE:
Complaints related to CPE credits issued by Woodard Events, LLC may be sent to our support team at 404-857-0700 or by email to email@example.com. If the resolution is not satisfactory, the customer may contact Elizabeth Colley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints and refunds, please contact our support team at 404-857-0700 or by email at email@example.com.
Woodard Events, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org.