- Training Events
- Ideal Practice Model
- About Woodard
- The Woodard Report
- Member Login
Scaling New Heights
Some sessions at Scaling New Heights prepare you to take product certification exams, but attendance at these sessions without passing the respective exam does not provide you with a certification status. Attending the session does not guarantee you will pass the certification exam.
Religious and Necessary Dietary Requirements:
Woodard Events, LLC will make every reasonable effort to provide access to food that meets your medical and religious needs. Ultimately, however, access to food that meets specific health and religious needs/preferences is the responsibility of each individual attendee. If the food and beverage we provide at the conference is not suitable for you, we encourage you to explore the many dining opportunities in the local area. Food delivery apps like Grub Hub and Uber Eats may make these local options more workable for you with your busy conference schedule.
Sweepstakes, Raffles, and other promotions:
Cyber Monday Suite Upgrade: To be eligible, your guest room must be purchased within the Scaling New Heights hotel block. Upgrade of the existing reservation is valid for up to 4 nights
Cancellation and Refund Policies:
A Scaling New Heights registration is refundable, less a nominal $50 administration fee until 2/28/24. From 6/28/23 to 2/28/24 the registration is transferrable to another accountant or bookkeeper with the administrative fee waived. From 3/1/24- 5/31/24, the registration may be transferred to another accountant or bookkeeper with an administrative fee of $100. The registration is always transferable inside the original purchaser's organization. If you would like to transfer your registration to another attendee, send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Woodard Summit Cancellation and Refund Policies:
You must be an active member to attend.
Woodard Summit registration is refundable, less a nominal $100 administration fee until 9/30/23. The member's discount credit will be issued back to be used for Summit 2024. From 10/01/23 - 10/16/2023, a Woodard Summit registration is refundable, less a nominal $400 administration fee. The member's discount credit will be issued back to be used for Summit 2024. If you register for the event and don't notify us of cancellation by 10/16/23, you will forfeit all payments
Woodard Membership Terms, Cancellation Policies, and Refund Policies:
We bill monthly members once a month.
We bill monthly members once a month.
- The Woodard Membership subscription begins the day you enroll.
- You are committed to an annual membership contract with automatic renewal unless you provide written 30-day notice before the renewal date. Once your contract renews, you are in a renewed annual contract.
1:1 Coaching sessions must be scheduled in advance. If you schedule a meeting and cannot make it, you must call at least 24 hours in advance. Anything less than 24 hours is called a "No Show", meaning you have forfeited that month's mentorship session.
- Within your 12-month contract period, you have access to one 25% discounted (for Sub-Select members) or one full registration (for Premium, Select, or Advantage members) for Scaling New Heights. You must register within your contract period or forfeit.
- Registration for Scaling New Heights cannot be rolled forward to future years. Once you register, your registration cannot be moved, refunded, or transferred to another accountant.
- If you choose not to renew your membership, you are entitled to use your discount or full registration for Scaling New Heights but must apply the discount before your membership ends otherwise you forfeit any discounts.
- If you withdraw from a course after enrollment, there will be a $100 administration fee.
- If a monthly 1:1 coaching session is canceled, credit is not restored to the member.
1:1 coaching credit will be issued every 30 days and will be forfeited if not used within 30 days after being issued.
If you decide not to renew your membership, you will lose access to the course(s) and all associated content upon the contract end date. Also, if you have registered for any future courses, these registrations will be canceled.
If you purchase an Advantage Membership, from 06/03/22 to 06/22/22, you will receive a $100 discount for 6 months. If you are a current Institute member and purchase an Advantage Membership from 06/03/22 to 06/22/22, you will receive a $100 discount for 12 months.
- Advantage and Premium members can add additional Select members who are W-2 employees of their firm for only $95/month each. As long as a firm member maintains either the Advantage or Premium membership plan, the discount will stay in place for any W-2 firm employee enrolled as a Select member. However, if the Advantage or Premium plan is not renewed then any Select members with the $95/month rate will automatically go to the non-discounted rate of $195/month for the remainder of their 12-month term.
If you attend any live training events offered by Woodard Events, LLC, you grant your permission for Woodard Events, LLC, its conference partners, sponsors, media partners, and/or attendees to photograph, audiotape or videotape you during your involvement in the live event. Further, you grant permission for said photographs, video, or audio content to be used by Woodard Events, LLC, its conference partners, sponsors, media partners, and/or attendees as they deem fit and at their sole discretion. Woodard Events, LLC shall own all intellectual property rights, if any, arising in connection therewith, and as an attendee of the live event, you agree and acknowledge that you shall not receive (or be entitled to receive) any compensation from Woodard Events, LLC for any such usage.
Complaint Resolution – Earned CPE:
Complaints related to CPE credits issued by Woodard Events, LLC may be sent to our support team at 404-857-0700 or by email to email@example.com.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints and refunds, please contact our support team at 404-857-0700 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Woodard Events, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org.